CPS®CARGO: solutions for the construction and agricultural machinery industry, automotive construction, traffic engineering
Who is in charge of our well-developed infrastructure? Who makes sure goods are loaded smoothly? Who ensures that buildings remain stable as they grow towards the sky? The manufacturers of agricultural and construction machinery, vehicles and rail transport do.
Würth Industrie Service decided more than five years ago to specialise its key account management in this sector to enable a better response to the specific interests of this industry. CPS®CARGO provides customer care and advice for the following sectors:
- CPS®CONSTRUCTION - construction equipment manufacturers
- CPS®AGRICULTURE - agricultural machinery manufacturers
- CPS®RAIL - railway/traffic engineering
- CPS®TRANSPORTATION - automotive construction
CPS®CARGO supports you in all of these sectors with ...
- comprehensive industrial expertise in logistic processes and structures
- technical support for our customers' individual solutions
- a key account field team that knows the industry and the needs of the market
- a key account in-house team with comprehensive knowledge of product uses
- a warehouse range of more than 200,000 items specifically for the CARGO segment
- constant expansion of the product range to include customised and made-to-order special parts
- central and/or local support for your production sites
- electronic catalogue management
- Würth CAD library
- interfaces and electronic data interchange in various formats and protocols
We are here for you!
Contact us at T +49 7931 91-0 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Websites can save or retrieve information in your browser in the form of Cookies. This may be anonymous statistical data, information about you, your settings or devices used, in order to enable a personalised web experience or so that the website works in the way you are expecting it to.
We respect your right to protection of your data. You can therefore decide not to accept certain types of Cookies. For an overview and the settings for the Cookies which we use, please see here. You can change these settings at any time, by invoking our Data protection declaration.
By saving, you confirm that you have understood the settings specified for Cookies and that you agree with them.
The Würth Industrie Service GmbH & Co. KG collects and processes the personal data provided in the form in order to process the requested request for you. Please note the mandatory fields in the forms. The legal basis for this processing, the absolutely necessary data, is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, implementation of a pre-contractual measure. The processing of data voluntarily provided by you is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Thereafter, processing is permissible which is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to have contact with you, our customers, to improve our consulting quality and to be able to contact you more easily in case of possible queries. The data collected will only be stored by us for as long as is necessary to process your enquiry and to contact you. They are then deleted.
Supplementary data protection information, in particular regarding your rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection and complaint, can be found in our data protection declaration.